Do What You Love

by

Do what you love, a simple concept we probably heard millions of times. But how many people are actually doing that? Everyday I see the people I love hate their jobs.  So why are they doing it?  For my mom its the family health insurance, without that she would never have the money to pay for insurance. It sucks that my mom had to give up on her dream to allow mine to be accomplished. But that means my time is precious and I can't waste a second.


For my mom her realization was her mom. Who woke up at 4 in the morning to prepare food for the restaurant she worked in and she got home late night.  I would never forget the image of her hands they were deformed from all the hard work she did 7 days a week having no vacation.  When she finally retired she was diagnosed with cancer. She suffered so much, yet she found a way to smiled when ever her grandchildren visited and no matter how little energy she had she always tried to cook for us.  When she passed away no one showed up, but her immediate family and my dad's friends and family.  That when I decided I would never let her hard work go to waste.  When I was younger I never knew why she would choose a job so hard and tiring.  As I grew older I understood why, it was all she knew and it was the only way she could do to take care of her children and grandchildren.  Only now do I fully appreciate what she has done.  

So I will never stop doing what I love.  I will never stop building product for people. I will do it for myself, for my parents, and grandparents who worked so hard to give he the blessed life I have now.  I never want to see anyone in my family go through the same thing. I will create something amazing so that I can see my mom and dad smile. Till then I will work just as hard as they did, so they know I will never give up till the day I die. Why, because of the people I love.